For months we have been talking about our first collection of ready to order stationery! Well it's finally ready! Yes, that's right we're launching The J Luxe Collection today! This collection is stylish and full of glitz for the everyday bride and groom who wants an over the top stationery suite that speaks volumes about who they are as a couple without breaking the bank!
This collection is perfect in so many ways! We've simplified the process for you! While some couples enjoy the entire design process of culling through paper swatches, ink samples, etc others want the look of custom, but would much rather not spend the time it takes to develop a custom look. That's why we created the J Luxe Collection.
We provide the artwork, you tell us your wedding colors and we give a few options for fonts to select and you have yourself a customized wedding invitation suite.
The J Luxe Collection | Ready To Order Wedding Invitations and Day-of-Stationery
1. Go to The J Luxe Collection
2. Take your time and browse through our 6 suites.
3. Select the suite that best fits your wedding style.
1. Can I pick my own colors? YES. The J Luxe Collection is completely customizable. Selecting your own colors is part of what makes this collection your own.
2. Can I pick my own fonts? YES. No, two invitations should look the exact same. We want you to have something that feels custom with a custom price tag.
3. Can I change the wording? Absolutely. These are your invitations. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to word your invitations the way you want.
4. Can I change the layout/artwork? Unfortunately, the artwork/motifs stay the same.
5. How do I order additional stationery elements? Once you've ordered the suite you want view our pricing guide to select the additional items you need. Email us the item and quantity needed with your order number and we'll invoice you for you add-ons.
So, what do you think? Head on over to thejluxecollection.com and start shopping! Share with your friends on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.